Data for this study were collected under grant no. 560–263–013 from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) to Tamara J. Ferguson. Additional financial support was provided by the Praeventiefonds and the Stichting Kinderpostzegels Nederland to the second and third authors and by Fulbright and NWO Research Scholarships to the fourth author.
Heterogeneity among Peer-Rejected Boys: Subtypes and Stabilities
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 893–905, August 1992
How to Cite
Cillessen, A. H. N., van IJzendoorn, H. W., van Lieshout, C. F. M. and Hartup, W. W. (1992), Heterogeneity among Peer-Rejected Boys: Subtypes and Stabilities. Child Development, 63: 893–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01669.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.