Data for this study were collected under grant no. 560–263–013 from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) to Tamara J. Ferguson. Additional financial support was provided by the Praeventiefonds and the Stichting Kinderpostzegels Nederland to the second and third authors and by Fulbright and NWO Research Scholarships to the fourth author.
Heterogeneity among Peer-Rejected Boys: Subtypes and Stabilities
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 893–905, August 1992
How to Cite
Cillessen, A. H. N., van IJzendoorn, H. W., van Lieshout, C. F. M. and Hartup, W. W. (1992), Heterogeneity among Peer-Rejected Boys: Subtypes and Stabilities. Child Development, 63: 893–905. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01669.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.