Parts of this article are based on a dissertation by Rivka Kramer submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the doctoral degree at Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University. We would especially like to thank the teachers and children who made this research possible. A version of this article was presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Seattle, April 1991.
Victimizers and Their Victims: Children's Conceptions of the Mixed Emotional Consequences of Moral Transgressions
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 915–927, August 1992
How to Cite
Arsenio, W. F. and Kramer, R. (1992), Victimizers and Their Victims: Children's Conceptions of the Mixed Emotional Consequences of Moral Transgressions. Child Development, 63: 915–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01671.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.