This research was supported in part by the Australian Research Council (grant A78832058). We thank Julie Hansen and the reviewers for their helpful comments on this paper.
A Reading-Level Design Study of Phonological Skills Underlying Fourth-Grade Children's Word Reading Difficulties
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 999–1011, August 1992
How to Cite
Bowey, J. A., Cain, M. T. and Ryan, S. M. (1992), A Reading-Level Design Study of Phonological Skills Underlying Fourth-Grade Children's Word Reading Difficulties. Child Development, 63: 999–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01677.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.