This research was supported in part by grant 11–174 from the National March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation and an NIH Biomedical Research Support Grant administered by the School of Life Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana. The author extends thanks to Philip Cowan, David Reiss, Susan Thomas, Nancy Lees, Ross Parke, and three anonymous reviewers for critiquing this manuscript, to Chris Cerrudo and James Carson for assistance, and to Chris Strand and Mary Rudder for manuscript preparation.
Multiple Influences on the Acquisition and Socialization of Children's Health Attitudes and Behavior: An Integrative Review
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1043–1069, October 1992
How to Cite
Tinsley, B. J. (1992), Multiple Influences on the Acquisition and Socialization of Children's Health Attitudes and Behavior: An Integrative Review. Child Development, 63: 1043–1069. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01680.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.