This research was supported by grants to Ida Stockman and Fay Vaughn-Cook from the National Science Foundation (BNS 841 8587) and the National Institute of Education (G-80–0135). We gratefully acknowledge Steve Raudenbush for his assistance with the statistical treatment of the data and Lois Bloom for her insightful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript. The participation of research assistants April Massey, Sharon MacWhirter, and Lisa Reath in the locative category assignments also is gratefully acknowledged.
Lexical Elaboration in Children's Locative Action Expressions
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1104–1125, October 1992
How to Cite
Stockman, I. J. and Vaughn-Cooke, F. (1992), Lexical Elaboration in Children's Locative Action Expressions. Child Development, 63: 1104–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01683.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.