This research was supported in part by a Social and Behavioral Sciences Research Grant from the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, by grants HD 13810 and HD 01799 from the National Institutes of Health, and by NIMH Postdoctoral National Research Service Award MH 15151. We would like to thank Frances Goldenberg, Patricia Melloy-Carminar, Johanna Wolfson, and Susan L. Rose for all their assistance.
Infant Information Processing in Relation to Six-Year Cognitive Outcomes
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1126–1141, October 1992
How to Cite
Rose, S. A., Feldman, J. F. and Wallace, I. F. (1992), Infant Information Processing in Relation to Six-Year Cognitive Outcomes. Child Development, 63: 1126–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01684.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.