This work was supported by a contract from NICHD (1-HD-3–2776), a grant from the William T. Grant Foundation (B771121, G801203), and grants from NICHD (HD18621) and NIMH (36902). The authors wish to thank Per Gjerde for his assistance in the use of the Family Interaction Q-Sort and Michael Espinosa for his valuable assistance in data analysis. We also thank the families who made this longitudinal follow-up study possible through their continued cooperation.
Preterm Children at Early Adolescence and Continuity and Discontinuity in Maternal Responsiveness from Infancy
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1198–1208, October 1992
How to Cite
Beckwith, L., Rodning, C. and Cohen, S. (1992), Preterm Children at Early Adolescence and Continuity and Discontinuity in Maternal Responsiveness from Infancy. Child Development, 63: 1198–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01689.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!