This research was partially supported by a University of Waterloo Graduate School Fellowship to author Chen and funds from a Killam Research Fellowship (Canada Council) to author Rubin. The authors are indebted to Li Bo-shu, Li Zhen-yun, Jin Hong, and Xu Lei-ping of Shanghai Teachers' University for their assistance with data collection and coding.
Social Reputation and Peer Relationships in Chinese and Canadian Children: A Cross-cultural Study
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1336–1343, December 1992
How to Cite
Chen, X., Rubin, K. H. and Sun, Y. (1992), Social Reputation and Peer Relationships in Chinese and Canadian Children: A Cross-cultural Study. Child Development, 63: 1336–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01698.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.