This research was conducted as part of a doctoral dissertation submitted to the Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Cornell University, and portions were presented at the annual meetings of the American Educational Research Association, Chicago, April 1991 and at the biennial meetings of the Society for Research in Child Development, Seattle, April 1991. Preparation of this paper was facilitated by the award of a National Academy of Education Spencer Fellowship. For their critical reading of earlier drafts, I wish to thank: Margarita Azmitia, Stephanie Behrend, Ellice Forman, Garrett Lange, Martie Skinner, Jim Wertsch, Paul Winterhoff, and some most helpful anonymous reviewers. My thanks also to Antoinette Levatich, Lara Schmitz, Masharell Mangum, and Paul Winterhoff for their transcribing and coding, and I would like to express my great appreciation to the children and staff of Central Elementary School, Ithaca, NY.
Processes and Consequences of Peer Collaboration: A Vygotskian Analysis
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1364–1379, December 1992
How to Cite
Tudge, J. R. H. (1992), Processes and Consequences of Peer Collaboration: A Vygotskian Analysis. Child Development, 63: 1364–1379. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01701.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.