Thanks are extended to Chris Breen, Susan Brooks, Jamie Germond, Ken Getz, Janet Ferber-Goff, Joel Gold, Suzanne Kelly, Ron Miyatake, Jon Ouellette, Emily Peebles-Seibert, Sherry Randall, Melissa Thompson, Claire VanOgtrap, Lauri Wing, and the staff and children of the University of Maine's Children's Center for their help with this project. Thanks are also extended to three anonymous reviewers, whose questions helped shape the final form of this article.
Young Children and Television: The Retention of Emotional Reactions
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1423–1436, December 1992
How to Cite
Hayes, D. S. and Casey, D. M. (1992), Young Children and Television: The Retention of Emotional Reactions. Child Development, 63: 1423–1436. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01705.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.