Portions of this paper were presented at the International Conference on Infant Studies, Montreal, April 1990. This research was supported by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Grants to B. S. Kisilevsky and D.W. Muir and a Queen's University Principal's Development Fund Grant to B. S. Kisilevsky.
Maturation of Human Fetal Responses to Vibroacoustic Stimulation
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1497–1508, December 1992
How to Cite
Kisilevsky, B. S., Muir, D. W. and Low, J. A. (1992), Maturation of Human Fetal Responses to Vibroacoustic Stimulation. Child Development, 63: 1497–1508. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb01710.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.