This research was supported by a grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Bonn, Federal Republic of Germany (Ha 1452/2–2). I thank Ulrike Andrecht and Sabine Kubisch for their assistance in collecting the data and David Bjorklund, Dorothee Büttner, Wolfgang Schneider, and three anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts of the manuscript.
Task Dependency and the Role of Category Typicality and Metamemory in the Development of an Organizational Strategy
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 202–214, February 1992
How to Cite
Hasselhorn, M. (1992), Task Dependency and the Role of Category Typicality and Metamemory in the Development of an Organizational Strategy. Child Development, 63: 202–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1992.tb03607.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.