This research was supported by NICHD Grant 5 ROI HD21782 awarded to Craig Ramey, PI and Frances Campbell, Co-PI. The authors wish to thank Drs. Mark Everson, Barbara Boat, and Donna Bryant for consultation on the conceptualization of the study and Drs. Margaret Burchinal and Ronald Helms for assistance with data analysis. Without the tireless efforts of Lisa B. Lau, Katherine Polk, Carrie D. Bynum, and Marie Butts, this work would have been impossible. The merits of the study owe much to these individuals; its shortcomings and any factual errors are the responsibility of the authors. In particular, we want to express our appreciation to the early adolescents and their families who took part in the study.
Effects of Early Intervention on Intellectual and Academic Achievement: A Follow-up Study of Children from Low-Income Families
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 684–698, April 1994
How to Cite
Campbell, F. A. and Ramey, C. T. (1994), Effects of Early Intervention on Intellectual and Academic Achievement: A Follow-up Study of Children from Low-Income Families. Child Development, 65: 684–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1994.tb00777.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.