This research was supported by a National Research Service Award (HD06781) to R. P. Cooper while at the University of Rochester, a Small Project Grant (230907) and Creative Match Grant (230915) to R. P. Cooper at VPI and SU, and research grant HD20286 to R. N. Aslin. We are grateful to Jill Gallipeau, Ann Skoczenski, Jodi Ganiban, Julide Woodward, Jeff Piston, and Sheryl Berman for their help with data collection.
Developmental Differences in Infant Attention to the Spectral Properties of Infant-directed Speech
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1663–1677, December 1994
How to Cite
Cooper, R. P. and Aslin, R. N. (1994), Developmental Differences in Infant Attention to the Spectral Properties of Infant-directed Speech. Child Development, 65: 1663–1677. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1994.tb00841.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.