The authors wish to thank the children who volunteered to participate, their parents, and members of the school system who facilitated data collection. Data reported in this paper were collected in partial fulfilment of an Honors thesis by the second author.
The Effect of Relationship on Children's Distributive Justice Reasoning
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1694–1700, December 1994
How to Cite
Lisi, A. V. M.-D., Watkins, C. and Vinchur, A. J. (1994), The Effect of Relationship on Children's Distributive Justice Reasoning. Child Development, 65: 1694–1700. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1994.tb00843.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.