This research was supported by an Australian Research Council grant to the second author. A portion of the research was presented at the International Conference on Infant Studies in Montreal, April 1990. We thank the parents and staff from Bundoora, Diamond Valley, Eltham, Epping, Greensborough, Heidelberg, Preston West, Macleod, Mill Park, Northcote, Research, Rosanna, Summerhill, Watsonia, and Whittlesea Maternal and Child Health Centers for their cooperation and Helen Skouteris for research assistance.
The Spatial Coding Strategies of One-Year-Old Infants in a Locomotor Search Task
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 937–958, August 1995
How to Cite
Bushnell, E. W., McKenzie, B. E., Lawrence, D. A. and Connell, S. (1995), The Spatial Coding Strategies of One-Year-Old Infants in a Locomotor Search Task. Child Development, 66: 937–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1995.tb00914.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.