This research was supported in part by a University of Iowa Old Gold Summer Fellowship. The authors would like to thank Lisa Oakes for her helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper, and the following preschools for their enthusiastic cooperation: Brookland Woods Child Care Center, Eadeschool, Kindercampus, Montessori School of Iowa City, and Rainbow Day Care Center. Portions of this paper were presented at the 1992 Conference on Human Development in Atlanta, GA, April 10–12, and at the 1993 Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development In New Orleans, LA, March 25–28.
The Early Development of Children's Communication about Nested Spatial Relations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 959–969, August 1995
How to Cite
Plumert, J. M., Ewert, K. and Spear, S. J. (1995), The Early Development of Children's Communication about Nested Spatial Relations. Child Development, 66: 959–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1995.tb00915.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.