We wish to thank the children and staffs of the Eastwood School, Prospect School, Langston Middle School, First Church Nursery, Oberlin Cooperative Nursery, and Oberlin Early Childhood Center for their generous cooperation, and Patricia deWinstanley for her comments on an earlier version of this article. We are also grateful to Sara Jaffee and Kathrin Ellermann for collecting the data in Study 3. This work was supported by Research and Development grants from Oberlin College.
Children's Comparisons of the Recency of Two Events from the Past Year
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 970–983, August 1995
How to Cite
Friedman, W. J., Gardner, A. C. and Zubin, N. R. E. (1995), Children's Comparisons of the Recency of Two Events from the Past Year. Child Development, 66: 970–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1995.tb00916.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.