The authors gratefully acknowledge the preschools who participated in this study and thank Lisa Anelli for her help with data collection and reliability.
Cultural Differences in Korean- and Anglo-American Preschoolers' Social Interaction and Play Behaviors
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1088–1099, August 1995
How to Cite
Farver, J. A. M., Kim, Y. K. and Lee, Y. (1995), Cultural Differences in Korean- and Anglo-American Preschoolers' Social Interaction and Play Behaviors. Child Development, 66: 1088–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1995.tb00924.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.