This research was supported by grant nos. MH32307 and MH00902 from the National Institute of Mental Health to CRC. Portions of these data were presented at the meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, New Orleans, LA, March 1993. Ramesh S. Bhatt is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506-0044.
Infants' Forgetting of Correlated Attributes and Object Recognition
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 172–187, February 1996
How to Cite
Bhatt, R. S. and Rovee-Collier, C. (1996), Infants' Forgetting of Correlated Attributes and Object Recognition. Child Development, 67: 172–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1996.tb01727.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.