This research was supported by NSF grant no. BNS-8919711 to Jeffrey Cohn and Christopher Moore and NIMH grant no. MHR0140867 to Susan Campbell and Jeffrey Cohn. Portions of these data were presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development in New Orleans, LA, in March 1993, and at the annual meeting of the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association in San Antonio, TX, in November 1992. Thanks are due to Lourdes Caro-Martinez, Susan Ranier, Joan West, and Adena Zlochower for assistance with data collection and analysis and to Michael Pogue-Geile, Adena Zlochower, Anne Fernald, Robin Cooper, and anonymous reviewers for constructive suggestions at various points of the research.
A Combination of Vocal f0 Dynamic and Summary Features Discriminates between Three Pragmatic Categories of Infant-Directed Speech
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 205–217, February 1996
How to Cite
Katz, G. S., Cohn, J. F. and Moore, C. A. (1996), A Combination of Vocal f0 Dynamic and Summary Features Discriminates between Three Pragmatic Categories of Infant-Directed Speech. Child Development, 67: 205–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1996.tb01729.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.