Recognition of the Mother's Face by Six-Month-Old Infants: A Neurobehavioral Study
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 187–210, April 1997
How to Cite
de Haan, M. and Nelson, C. A. (1997), Recognition of the Mother's Face by Six-Month-Old Infants: A Neurobehavioral Study. Child Development, 68: 187–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.1997.tb01935.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!