Moving Toward and Away From the World: Social Approach and Avoidance Trajectories in Anxious Solitary Youth
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2004
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 829–849, May 2004
How to Cite
Gazelle, H. and Rudolph, K. D. (2004), Moving Toward and Away From the World: Social Approach and Avoidance Trajectories in Anxious Solitary Youth. Child Development, 75: 829–849. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00709.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!