We are grateful for funding support provided by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (Grant R01HD034294), the Office of Educational Research and Improvement in the U.S. Department of Education (Grant R305T990477), and the Institute for Research on Poverty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. We thank the Juvenile Justice Division in the Circuit Court of Cook County, the City Colleges of Chicago, the Illinois Department of Child and Family Services, and the Chapin Hall Center for Children at the University of Chicago for assistance in data collection. We also thank the Departments of Early Childhood Programs and Research, Assessment, and Analysis in the Chicago public schools for cooperation and collaboration in data collection and technical assistance. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2001 annual meeting of Society for Prevention Research and the 1999 biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development.
Paths of Effects of Early Childhood Intervention on Educational Attainment and Delinquency: A Confirmatory Analysis of the Chicago Child-Parent Centers
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 1299–1328, September 2004
How to Cite
Reynolds, A. J., Ou, S.-R. and Topitzes, J. W. (2004), Paths of Effects of Early Childhood Intervention on Educational Attainment and Delinquency: A Confirmatory Analysis of the Chicago Child-Parent Centers. Child Development, 75: 1299–1328. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00742.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!