We give special thanks to Melanie Wilds and Steve Hegedus who tested participants and assisted in data scoring, to all participants of this study, and to support from the following grants: MH01727, NARSAD, MH62134, HD35469, MH01433.
Maturation of Cognitive Processes From Late Childhood to Adulthood
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 1357–1372, September 2004
How to Cite
Luna, B., Garver, K. E., Urban, T. A., Lazar, N. A. and Sweeney, J. A. (2004), Maturation of Cognitive Processes From Late Childhood to Adulthood. Child Development, 75: 1357–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00745.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.