This research has been sponsored by the grants from the National Institute of Mental Health, RO1 MH63096 and KO2 MH01446 to the first author. We greatly appreciate the contributions of many students and staff to data collection and coding: Alissa Chisholm, Jennifer Carlson, Amanda Friesenborg, Lindsey Lange, Michelle Martel, Kate Nichols, Ryan Schiffer, and Jennifer Voaklander. We also thank the participants in the Family Study for their enthusiastic commitment to this research.
Development of Mutual Responsiveness Between Parents and Their Young Children
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1657–1676, December 2004
How to Cite
Kochanska, G. and Aksan, N. (2004), Development of Mutual Responsiveness Between Parents and Their Young Children. Child Development, 75: 1657–1676. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00808.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.