The research described herein was supported by a cooperative agreement with the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD; U10-HD25420). This paper was the result of a collaboration of the two named authors using data collected under the direction of the NICHD network authors that has been placed in the public domain. The NICHD network of authors merits our appreciation for insuring that these data were gathered and made available to all network authors and others who received permission to conduct scientific studies using them. The NICHD network authors, however, have no responsibility for how we have analyzed the data, the results we report, and the conclusions we draw. We are grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper
Attachment and Attention: Protection in Relation to Gender and Cumulative Social-Contextual Adversity
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1677–1693, December 2004
How to Cite
Pasco Fearon, R. M. and Belsky, J. (2004), Attachment and Attention: Protection in Relation to Gender and Cumulative Social-Contextual Adversity. Child Development, 75: 1677–1693. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00809.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.