The research reported here was supported by National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grant HD25271 to the first author, as well as by a grant from the Institute of Educational Sciences, Department of Education, Grant R305H020088, and NIH Training Grant HD07323. It was conducted by the first and third authors at the University of Illinois. We thank Kathy Anderson for her many invaluable contributions to the research.
Transfer by Very Young Children in the Symbolic Retrieval Task
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1708–1718, December 2004
How to Cite
DeLoache, J. S., Simcock, G. and Marzolf, D. P. (2004), Transfer by Very Young Children in the Symbolic Retrieval Task. Child Development, 75: 1708–1718. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00811.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.