This research was supported by an Australian Research Council Discovery Project Grant to the first author. We would like to thank Kristy Attwooll and Laura Rodwell for their assistance in data collection. We would also like to thank the pupils, teachers, and parents of St. James Public School, Kotara South, Currambena Primary School, Lane Cove, St. Spyridon College, Kingsford, and Abbotsleigh School, Wahroonga, for their enthusiastic participation in the study. Parts of this research were presented at the 2003 biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Tampa Bay, Florida.
Category-Use Effects in Children
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2004
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1719–1732, December 2004
How to Cite
Hayes, B. K. and Younger, K. (2004), Category-Use Effects in Children. Child Development, 75: 1719–1732. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00812.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!