The project from which these data were derived was supported, in part, by three grants from the National Institute of Mental Health: the first to H. Hill Goldsmith (R01-MH50560), the Wisconsin Center for Affective Sciences (Richard Davidson, P50 MH52354), and a National Research Service Award to the first author (F31-MH11747). The second author was supported by a Huggins Graduate Fellowship from the University of Missouri-Columbia. Portions of this project were presented at the 2003 Society for Research in Child Development meeting. We extend special thanks to Kathryn Stern-Holmes, Paty Perez, Suzanne Welch, and Amy Hopper. We express our appreciation to the families and toddlers who participated in this project.
Comparison of Sadness, Anger, and Fear Facial Expressions When Toddlers Look at Their Mothers
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1761–1773, December 2004
How to Cite
Buss, K. A. and Kiel, E. J. (2004), Comparison of Sadness, Anger, and Fear Facial Expressions When Toddlers Look at Their Mothers. Child Development, 75: 1761–1773. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2004.00815.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.