This research was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (BCS 0224240) and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01-HD042451). We thank the infants and the parents who participated in this study.
Face Processing in Infancy: Developmental Changes in the Use of Different Kinds of Relational Information
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 169–181, January 2005
How to Cite
Bhatt, R. S., Bertin, E., Hayden, A. and Reed, A. (2005), Face Processing in Infancy: Developmental Changes in the Use of Different Kinds of Relational Information. Child Development, 76: 169–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00837.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.