This research was supported in part by a Social and Behavioral Sciences Research Grant from the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, by Grants HD 13810, HD 38066, and HD 01799 from the National Institutes of Health. We would like to thank Donna Marie Caro, Melissa Goldberg, Iris Sher, and Tina Schmitt for their help in testing infants and scoring data.
Pathways From Prematurity and Infant Abilities to Later Cognition
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1172–1184, November 2005
How to Cite
Rose, S. A., Feldman, J. F., Jankowski, J. J. and Van Rossem, R. (2005), Pathways From Prematurity and Infant Abilities to Later Cognition. Child Development, 76: 1172–1184. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00842.x-i1
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.