This material is based on work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant 0241558. We are grateful to the teachers and children of the Oberlin City Schools, First Church Nursery, and Oberlin Cooperative Preschool. We also wish to thank Diana Bagocius, Jessica DeLia, Laura Hughes, Anna Levin, Hailey MacNear, Lee McKeever, Julie Medalie, Evan Roth-Howe, and Elizabeth Shuey for their assistance in conducting demonstrations, testing children, and scoring data. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Development of Temporal-Reconstructive Abilities
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1202–1216, November 2005
How to Cite
Friedman, W. J. and Lyon, T. D. (2005), Development of Temporal-Reconstructive Abilities. Child Development, 76: 1202–1216. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00844.x-i1
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.