Preparation of this article and the analyses were supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH67300) and William T. Grant Foundation. Data collection for the Virgina 30,000 data set was supported by Grants GM-30250, AG-04954, AA-06781, MH-40828, and HL-48148 from the National Institutes of Health and a gift from RJR Nabisco.
Analysis and Interpretation of Twin Studies Including Measures of the Shared Environment
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1217–1233, November 2005
How to Cite
Turkheimer, E., D'Onofrio, B. M., Maes, H. H. and Eaves, L. J. (2005), Analysis and Interpretation of Twin Studies Including Measures of the Shared Environment. Child Development, 76: 1217–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00845.x-i1
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.