This work was funded by the Josiah Charles Trent Memorial Foundation and the Duke University Center for Child and Family Policy. We are grateful to the children and parents who participated in this research and to Lina Ramos for her contributions to data collection.
Physical Discipline and Children's Adjustment: Cultural Normativeness as a Moderator
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2005
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1234–1246, November 2005
How to Cite
Lansford, J. E., Chang, L., Dodge, K. A., Malone, P. S., Oburu, P., Palmérus, K., Bacchini, D., Pastorelli, C., Bombi, A. S., Zelli, A., Tapanya, S., Chaudhary, N., Deater-Deckard, K., Manke, B. and Quinn, N. (2005), Physical Discipline and Children's Adjustment: Cultural Normativeness as a Moderator. Child Development, 76: 1234–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00847.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.