We would like to thank Carolyn Anderson, Andrea Hopmeyer, Gary Ladd, Jennifer Parkhurst, Amanda Rose, and Jill Saxon for their helpful comments and assistance. We are also grateful to the undergraduate assistants, teachers, and students who contributed their time and energy to this research project. Participants came from the following six Illinois communities: Arcola, Arthur, Clinton, Gibson City-Melvin-Sibley, Paxton-Buckley-Loda, and Rantoul. This work was supported by a Masters Thesis Completion Grant awarded by the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign to the first author.
Modifications in Children's Goals When Encountering Obstacles to Conflict Resolution
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 568–582, May 2005
How to Cite
Troop-Gordon, W. and Asher, S. R. (2005), Modifications in Children's Goals When Encountering Obstacles to Conflict Resolution. Child Development, 76: 568–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00864.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.