Rebeca Mejía Arauz is now at ITESO University, Guadalajara, Mexico. Appreciative thanks to the families who participated in this study, to the teachers and principals of Starlight and Valencia Schools for facilitating the children's involvement, and especially to Noni Reis, Eileen Fuller, and Rocío Rivadeneyra for their valuable help. Thanks also to Nameera Akhtar, Ruth Paradise, Cathy Angelillo, Araceli Valle, Amy Dexter, and Pablo Chavajay for their comments. We are also grateful for support from the Ford Foundation to the first author, Sandra Basel Beck and the University of California, Santa Cruz Foundation Professorship in Psychology to the second author, and from CONACYT (Mexico) to the third author.
Cultural Patterns in Attending to Two Events at Once
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 664–678, May 2005
How to Cite
Correa-Chávez, M., Rogoff, B. and Mejía Arauz, R. (2005), Cultural Patterns in Attending to Two Events at Once. Child Development, 76: 664–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00870.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.