The Dutch study was supported by grants from the Sophia Foundation for Medical Research and the Ministry of Justice, the Netherlands. The Quebec study was supported by grants from the Conseil Québécois de la Recherche Sociale and the Canada Social Sciences Research Council. We thank Ted Barker for his helpful comments and suggestions.
Gender Differences in Developmental Links Among Antisocial Behavior, Friends' Antisocial Behavior, and Peer Rejection in Childhood: Results From Two Cultures
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 841–855, July 2005
How to Cite
Van Lier, P. A. C., Vitaro, F., Wanner, B., Vuijk, P. and Crijnen, A. A. M. (2005), Gender Differences in Developmental Links Among Antisocial Behavior, Friends' Antisocial Behavior, and Peer Rejection in Childhood: Results From Two Cultures. Child Development, 76: 841–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00881.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.