This research was made possible by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Fonds Concerté pour l'Aide à la Recherche, the Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, and the Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec. We wish to thank the participating families and the authorities and directors as well as the teachers of the participating schools. We also thank Bernadette Simoneau, Jacqueline Langlois, and Héléne Paradis for their assistance in data management and preparation, and Jocelyn Malo for coordinating the data collection. Finally, we are very grateful to three anonymous reviewers for their extremely helpful comments and valuable suggestions in the preparation of this manuscript.
Examining Genetic and Environmental Effects on Social Aggression: A Study of 6-Year-Old Twins
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 930–946, July 2005
How to Cite
Brendgen, M., Dionne, G., Girard, A., Boivin, M., Vitaro, F. and Pérusse, D. (2005), Examining Genetic and Environmental Effects on Social Aggression: A Study of 6-Year-Old Twins. Child Development, 76: 930–946. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00887.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.