The Bucharest Early Intervention Project (BEIP) Core Group consists of: Charles H. Zeanah, Anna T. Smyke, and Sebastian F. Koga (Tulane University); Charles A. Nelson (University of Minnesota), Susan W. Parker (Randolph Macon College); Nathan A. Fox (University of Maryland); Peter J. Marshall (Temple University); and Hermi R. Woodward (University of Pittsburgh/MacArthur Research Networks).
Attachment in Institutionalized and Community Children in Romania
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2005
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 1015–1028, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Zeanah, C. H., Smyke, A. T., Koga, S. F., Carlson, E. and The Bucharest Early Intervention Project Core Group (2005), Attachment in Institutionalized and Community Children in Romania. Child Development, 76: 1015–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00894.x
The BEIP was funded by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Early Experience and Brain Development (Charles A. Nelson, Network Chair). The authors wish to acknowledge the many invaluable contributions of their Romanian partner institutions, the SERA Romania Foundation, the Institute for Maternal and Child Health (IOMC), and the Department for Social Welfare (DGAS), Sector 1, Bucharest. They are also deeply grateful to their Romanian team whose hard work and dedication have made this study possible. Thanks also to Donald Guthrie of UCLA and Scott Keith of the University of New Orleans for assistance with data analysis and to L. Alan Sroufe of the University of Minnesota for assistance with data coding.
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.