This research was supported by ESRC Grant R000238340, NIH Grant R01-HD40432, and NSF Grant BCS-0418103. We gratefully acknowledge the efforts of the infants and parents who participated in the studies, and extend our appreciation to Les Cohen for Habit computer software.
Conditions for Young Infants' Perception of Object Trajectories
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2005
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 1029–1043, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Bremner, J. G., Johnson, S. P., Slater, A., Mason, U., Foster, K., Cheshire, A. and Spring, J. (2005), Conditions for Young Infants' Perception of Object Trajectories. Child Development, 76: 1029–1043. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2005.00895.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.