This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health grant MH58116 to Kenneth H. Rubin.
Social Information Processing and Coping Strategies of Shy/Withdrawn and Aggressive Children: Does Friendship Matter?
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 371–383, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Burgess, K. B., Wojslawowicz, J. C., Rubin, K. H., Rose-Krasnor, L. and Booth-LaForce, C. (2006), Social Information Processing and Coping Strategies of Shy/Withdrawn and Aggressive Children: Does Friendship Matter?. Child Development, 77: 371–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00876.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.