Support for this research was provided by NICHD Grant F32 HD42860 to M. A. Koenig. We thank members of the “stubborn autodidacts?” seminar and especially Rita Astuti, Fabrice Clément, and Laurence Kaufmann for their comments on this paper.
Trust in Testimony: How Children Learn About Science and Religion
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 505–524, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Harris, P. L. and Koenig, M. A. (2006), Trust in Testimony: How Children Learn About Science and Religion. Child Development, 77: 505–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00886.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.