We are grateful to Maki Yamauchi, Rachela Gan, and Gabriella Glass for their help with data collection, and to the directors, teachers, parents, and children from the following kindergartens in Kiriat Ono for participating in the studies: Gan Rakefet, Gan Rimon, and Hativa Tzeira. A portion of these studies was presented at the Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, April 2001, in Minneapolis, MN.
The Role of Language, Appearance, and Culture in Children's Social Category-Based Induction
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 539–553, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Diesendruck, G. and HaLevi, H. (2006), The Role of Language, Appearance, and Culture in Children's Social Category-Based Induction. Child Development, 77: 539–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00889.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.