Supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01 HD27592) and Maternal and Child Health Bureau, HRSA (R40 MC 00181) awards to the first author. We thank our study families for their generous and diligent participation.
Maternal Psychological Distress During Pregnancy in Relation to Child Development at Age Two
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 573–587, May/June 2006
How to Cite
DiPietro, J. A., Novak, M. F. S. X., Costigan, K. A., Atella, L. D. and Reusing, S. P. (2006), Maternal Psychological Distress During Pregnancy in Relation to Child Development at Age Two. Child Development, 77: 573–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00891.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.