This study is part of the research project “Screening and Intervention of Problem Behavior in Toddlerhood” (SCRIPT), conducted at the Centre for Child and Family Studies, Leiden University, the Netherlands. The study is supported by grant 2200.0097 from the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (Zorgonderzoek Nederland) to Marinus H. van IJzendoorn and Femmie Juffer. We thank the parents and children who participated for their contributions to this study. We are also grateful to Elise Dusseldorp for her advice on statistical analyses.
The Early Childhood Aggression Curve: Development of Physical Aggression in 10- to 50-Month-Old Children
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 954–966, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Alink, L. R. A., Mesman, J., Van Zeijl, J., Stolk, M. N., Juffer, F., Koot, H. M., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J. and Van IJzendoorn, M. H. (2006), The Early Childhood Aggression Curve: Development of Physical Aggression in 10- to 50-Month-Old Children. Child Development, 77: 954–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00912.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.