This research was funded by a Discovery Grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) to Mark Sabbagh. We thank Samantha Samonte, Laura Coristine, and Stephanie Jull for their assistance with data collection and coding. Thanks are also due to the children and parents who volunteered their time to participate in these studies.
Executive Functioning and Preschoolers' Understanding of False Beliefs, False Photographs, and False Signs
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 1034–1049, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Sabbagh, M. A., Moses, L. J. and Shiverick, S. (2006), Executive Functioning and Preschoolers' Understanding of False Beliefs, False Photographs, and False Signs. Child Development, 77: 1034–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00917.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.