This research was supported by a Grant R000220199 from the Economic and Social Research Council. Much appreciation is extended to other researchers for their assistance and to teachers and children for their participation.
Changing Children's Intergroup Attitudes Toward Refugees: Testing Different Models of Extended Contact
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1208–1219, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Cameron, L., Rutland, A., Brown, R. and Douch, R. (2006), Changing Children's Intergroup Attitudes Toward Refugees: Testing Different Models of Extended Contact. Child Development, 77: 1208–1219. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00929.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.