Contextual Influences on Latino Adolescent Ethnic Identity and Academic Outcomes
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1427–1433, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Supple, A. J., Ghazarian, S. R., Frabutt, J. M., Plunkett, S. W. and Sands, T. (2006), Contextual Influences on Latino Adolescent Ethnic Identity and Academic Outcomes. Child Development, 77: 1427–1433. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00945.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.