The order of authorship beyond the lead editor is alphabetical to reflect the shared contribution of the special issue editors to the production of this issue and editorial statement.
Race, Ethnicity, and Culture in Child Development: Contemporary Research and Future Directions
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1129–1141, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Quintana, S. M., Aboud, F. E., Chao, R. K., Contreras-Grau, J., Cross, W. E., Hudley, C., Hughes, D., Liben, L. S., Nelson-Le Gall, S. and Vietze, D. L. (2006), Race, Ethnicity, and Culture in Child Development: Contemporary Research and Future Directions. Child Development, 77: 1129–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8624.2006.00951.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!